Dedicated Internet Access(DIA) is a service that provides for your business with reliable, secure and dedicated high-speed connectivity to the Internet through different and modern access technologies. It provides flexible bandwidth ranging from 1 Mbps up to 1 Gbps.
- New and various access technologies.
- Flexible bandwidth choices ranging from 1 Mbps up to 1 Gbps.
- Different types of connection: either the Fully Dedicated type or the Shared type.
- Public IP address space allocation and management.
- Optional, discounted Backup Link upon request.
- Flexible billing options: one consolidated bill or per-site bills.
- BP. professional support around the clock, all week, 24x7.
- Free professional business router with wireless features for 10Mb and up
- Free Email accounts for staff with the company's domain name
- Free 25 MySQL Linux or 2 MySQL for Windows OS Databases for 10Mb and up
- Basic security protection services.
1. How many users do you have?
With broadband or DSL, the more users you have on your line at any one time, the more likely you are to see slower speeds. This doesn't happen with leased lines: no matter how many users are on the line, your speed will always stay the same.
So if you're running a large office, or you're planning to expand a small office, a leased line could make sense. And if your users are eating up bandwidth (uploading or downloading bulging files and so on), then even small offices could do with a leased line instead of broadband.
2. Is uploading critical to your business?
Using the internet isn't just about downloading. For some businesses, the ability to upload files and transfer shedloads of data is much more important.
And for those businesses, a large upload bandwidth is critical: the kind of upload speeds that you get with a leased line, in fact.
3. Is a consistent internet connection speed vital to you?
For many businesses, broadband is fine. But one of the drawbacks is that the speed can slow down at busy times of the day as the network becomes congested
But because you don't share a leased line with any other internet users (it's a fully uncontended service with a 1:1 contention ratio, fact fans), you always get exactly the same speed, no matter what time of day it is.
4. How much bandwidth do you need?
You decide upfront what bandwidth you're going to need and that's all you pay for, and you can change it to suit your demand.
5. If your connection to the internet went down, would you lose business?
If your internet connection is critical to your business, a drop in connection spells trouble.
With BP. Net you get a market-leading Service Level Agreement including money-back targets on service availability, delivery, and performance.